View Profile agemequicklymansucks

All 44 Movie Reviews

8 w/ Responses

Looks and sounds great!

Unfourtunatly, I am not German! Oh well, I like the concept and the animation and sound quality was great so you get a 4/5. Good job!

I voted fifen!!!!

Oh yeah, in one of your replies, you said " and thereful you further prove your idiocity." which I thought was kinda funny! oh well, it was great flash and it deserves a way HIGHER score than what it currently has!

CrustClock responds:

thanks.

Wow... its so true!

I always new he stole most of the flashes, but that incident with the code on the eBaums World homepage was going way too far! That kinda crap shouldn't be tolerated by law enforcement and if he ever does any shit like that again... matters should be taken into our hands!!!

Wow!

That was great but... damn! That file is HUGE (How did you submit one over 5mb?)

Oh well, it was worth the wait!

Proxicide responds:

I did my best to keep it under 5MB (compressing and optimizing every single sprite and audio, without quality degradation). With over 2,000 sprites, several backgrounds, 50 sound files, and over 6 minutes of music, I think the 5.5MB size is a good number. Thx for reviewing.

YOU. FOUND. THE. SECRET.

Wow, that was really a good animation!So... ya, Keep up the good work you two.

YAMS ARE FUN!!1

Whoa... Thats not boobies!

LOL this movie was great. Make more PLEASE!!!

WOW! That was great!

It was really, really good! Oh, and before I forget, The easter eggs i found were... strange.

LoL I made them all fart!

Oh for christ's sake...

I just saw the Dailytoon SE and I actually enjoyed it! But then this happened... now I am sad. PLEASE, PLEASE try and work hard on ALL of your flash in the future!

Whoa...

I usually hate the star syndicate stuff but... damn... The feature film wasnt all that bad!

OMG!

That was so good!!!1!!1
The monkey was really awesome!

Uh... I like cheese