agemequicklymansucksagemequicklymansucks

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats 6 Fans

Incubus Pulsum Incubus Pulsum

all my five r belong to this

I'm super cereal.

I enjoyed the news article for crushing defeat (I became quite familiar with it). Good work.

No need for me to get into the details of the game. It was great. Compare this to "Riff Off" and well... :(

Very original, and great fun. Good work.

Pandemic Pandemic

Great!

Great work I must say. This is what I wanted "Spore" to be like (with better graphics of course. ;)

One issue I had: How do I get out of/into West Europe?

I gave the 10 for sound because I have an overactive imagination and I heard sirens and ambulances and such in my head. Great work.

Matrix Rampage Matrix Rampage

Good but...

Try to stop stun locking. Once you get to around 7000 points, the agents start stacking up nicely. That wouldn't be a problem if each time they hit you didn't stun you momentarily. If you've got 3 or more agents near you, you're done. You can't jump because they hit you too often.

I'd like to see a fix for that I guess.

IM ATTACK!! IM ATTACK!!

Dude... That Hitler pic looked AWESOME

I mean... It actually looked sorta like Hitler

supersoldier supersoldier

Great!

But... I fell through the floor and found a bunch of these planet-like things? What the hell are they?

D-fence 2 !! D-fence 2 !!

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????

WHY DID IT HAVE TO END!!!!!!!!!!!

Invasion 3 Invasion 3

Good job!

The only thing wrong was I could mass 160 infantry and NEVER lose.

Super Mario Revived Super Mario Revived

Damn...

Bowser is damn near impossible ( you spawn in the air and can't even land on the redshells!). Also I currently have -53 Lives so that needs to be fixed... Other than that this is an awesome game!

keep it up!

Ball Revamped: Metaphysik Ball Revamped: Metaphysik

SQUAREIA???

Impossible to beat squareia...

Anyway the game is great! It took me a while to beat (1320 to be exact). Keep up the good work.

PS: The last 5 lvls are the best! lol